Madden 22: Weeks ago I had no idea of football and now I'm hooked

North American sport is a really complex world. While in the rest of the world there is football and some other things, there have their own disciplines, whether they are different formats of existing sports such as NBA, or others with greater local impact such as baseball or ice hockey. Of course, in the United States if you talk about sports, a Titan quickly appears that no other discipline can scalar: American football .

Like any other European I have had my usual scarce with this rugby to pass the ball forward; Trying to see that massive event with an included concert that is super bowl , desire for this year yes with any start-up of the season that call there kickoff, _ and I even started following several journalists E _Insiders Spaniards When I heard about this sport in my long-awaiting the first touch of Héctor Fernández.

None of this worked, but there was something I did not get to try in their day beyond an afternoon: Madden . The American football video game there could well be that piece that was missing for fondering a sport that, from outside, fascinates me by its structure of universities, salary limits and specific weight in a society as relevant as the North American. And with Madden 22 they have achieved it.

The key is to play and not want to know everything

FIGHT for YOUR SPOT! Little Flash: Rise to Fame in Madden NFL 21 Part 3! K-CITY GAMING

How did Madden 22 have done? Well sincerely contradicting what I remember from another videogame of this saga that I tried a few years ago. At that time, the introduction was a tutorial that was assigning you the difficulty that corresponded to you according to your performance in these tests. It is true that it was teaching you the basic gameplay, but soon I felt overwhelmed by the number of new concepts even though I knew the basics about the rules.

With Madden 22 what I have done is to be clear that I had to choose a team and play directly without worrying about the defeats. Franchise mode can overwhelm in the same way, but the important thing is the attitude of wanting to improve and learn little by little. Maybe today play two games and explore the system of signings, tomorrow two other games and improve some players taking advantage of the trainers' skill tree system.

But the real key is that choosing a team that I mentioned before . As a fan of the Atlanta Hawks of the NBA, it was sympathy from a distance by the Falcons of that same city. Almost by osmosis by following many journalists and American people in the city, I was soaking up from their history. I know they are famous for doing it well on certain occasions and always lose shamefully lose in the last minutes. And also that they are in full reconstruction even having to sell to a legend as Julio Jones by salaries problems.

American sport cycle favors video game

And there is a key issue in the hook that I have to mode Franchise , key to want to play games and improve my level in departure. I'm talking about the cycles of American sport. In football and in general in European sport, bad teams descend and good ascend. If we move this to a game, we have incentives when winning and not when we lose because we are learning to play and, as Marcelino García Torral would say: We are more bad than my fucking mother.

With the American sport, who is worse, receives aid through the Draft System. You get rid of the important salaries and you are young that come from college in a reverse order to the performance of the teams. If you are bad, quiet, you can rebuild thanks to that new pearl that has fallen into your hands. This house perfectly with my null knowledge until the date of sport, my choice of a team in reconstruction and my desire to notice that I am improving. Today game much better than two weeks ago ... and my team is better . Not to mention the attachment that I am taking those young guys that I myself have chosen myself.

I could not do an analysis and recommend your purchase or not depending on the improvements regarding the past edition. But I can tell you that today I look forward to that kickoff, I have become a person who believes more at Kyle Pitts than in my family and I know Calvin Ridley is my shepherd. Oh, and I'm in a Fantasy League of the NFL with some friends with whom I speak for Discord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back 4 Blood: Further Xbox Series X Gameplay from the beta

German U 16 without train Prus against Austria

Melty Blood Type Lumina: New Character Dead Apostle Noel shows your martial arts